This meticulously crafted small stamp has been specifically designed to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas as your upper lip and eye areas. This needling device is embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Safe for use around the eye area and lips
- 14 precisely positioned surgical grade stainless steel sharpened 0.1mm micro-needles
- Safe and hygienic
- Painless micro-needling experience
This product may be used on all skin types, with the exception of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and blemish-prone skin.
Cosmetic Focus CIT Stamp
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
- Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.